Your privacy is important to Swanndri and we want you to understand what information we capture and how we make use of that information.
We will update this policy from time to time and communicate this by posting the updated policy on our website. Any changes will apply from the date such a policy is posted.
We may collect personal information about you:
- When you register for an online account.
- When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
- Through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We may also collect additional non-personal information including:
- the date and time you access our site
- the type of device, operating system and which web browser you use
- the screen resolution of your device
- what pages you have accesses and what you clicked on
- the internet address from which you accessed our site (IP address)
- the search terms you used to find content on our website
- what website referred you to our site.
- your geographic location.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To create an online account for you.
- To record and process your orders.
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
- To analyse usage of the website, measure the effectiveness of advertising and assist us in effectively targeting advertisements (see Cookies/Advertising below).
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected (for example competitions).
We may share your personal information:
- To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not intentionally share your personal information with any other third parties.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the personal information is securely protected against unauthorised access, loss and other misuse.
Access and Correction
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
- That your details do not appear on our database.
You can make changes to your personal information on the "My Account" page, by contacting us using the "Contact Us" page on this site, or by calling our free phone number - 0800 652 558.
Swanndri may use advertising services including Google Display Advertising. We also sometimes use Google Analytics cookies for remarketing (displaying Swanndri ads on other websites you visit based upon your interactions with the Swanndri website). No personally identifiable data is collected for this advertising and Google provides options for controlling the types of ads you see and tools to prevent the use of data by Google Analytics.